This gundam paper model is a ZGMF-X19A Infinite Justice Gundam, a mobile suit and the successor to ZGMF-X09A Justice Gundam and featuring appears in the manga / anime series Mobile Suit Gundam SEED Destiny, mainly piloted by Athrun Zala, the papercraft created by Ette, and shared by Kevin Chapman. There are a ZGMF-X20A Strike Freedom Gundam Paper Model and a ZGMF-X19A Infinite Justice Bust Paper Model.
While the ZGMF-X20A Strike Freedom is armed with numerous long-ranged weapons like Super DRAGOONs, the ∞ Justice is equipped with many close combat weapons. Its armaments include several beam sabers and blades, machine cannons, a beam boomerang, a grapple stinger and an optional beam rifle. As with its predecessor, the ∞ Justice mounts a sub-flight lifter, which also mounts a large number of weapons like beam cannons and beam sabers. The ∞ Justice seems designed to fight mostly other mobile suits, unlike the Strike Freedom which easily destroys 3 Nazca class battleships. However, the sub-flight lifter is capable of ramming straight through an enemy ship and Athrun uses this tactic to great effect to almost single-handedly sink the Minerva.
- MA-M02G “Super Lacerta” beam saber
- Similar to the ones being equipped and wielded by its companion unit: the Strike Freedom; it is capable of both stabbing and/or cutting through armor. As for the case of the Infinite Justice; it is commonly wielded as a dual- beam saber/ beam javellin.
- MA-M1911 high-energy beam rifle
- METEOR unit
- The METEOR unit is equipped with additional weapons in the forms of 120cm beam cannons, 93.7cm high-energy beam cannons, MA-X200 beam swords and “Erinaceus” anti-ship missile launchers- granting the ∞ Justice additional offensive and defensive capabilities.
- MMI-GAU26 17.5mm CIWS
- Two CIWS units are mounted in each side of the the chest, and is used for short range engagements, soft targets and point defense.
- MMI-M9L 14mm dual machine guns
- Two machine guns are mounted in each side of the head unit, meant for short range engagements, soft targets and point defense.
- MR-Q15A “Griffon” beam blades
- Another more unique weapon of the suit are its two MR-Q15A “Griffon” beam blades, one mounted in each lower leg. When activated, a beam is generated between the knees and foot, which allows the Infinite Justice to surprisingly attack enemy units or kick away beam boomerangs. This tactic is used to great effect by Athrun in his final battle with the Impulse and Destiny.
- MX2002 Beam Carry Shield
- As with the other newer Gundam-type mobile suits, the ∞ Justice is equipped with a beam shield for defense. While the other Gundams carry two beam shield generators, the Justice only mounts a single MX2002 beam carry shield on its left forearm. This shield however mounts additional weaponry, which comes in the form of a single RQM55 “Shining Edge” beam boomerang and a EEQ8 Grapple Stinger, similar to the extensional arrestors like that of the ZGMF-600 GuAIZ.
This Gundam papercraft requires the following colors of card paper:
- 15 Magenta
- 6 White
- 11 Gray
- 6 Black
- 5 Silver
- 7 Maroon
- 1 Yellow
- 1 Transparency
- 1 Blue
- 1 Sky Blue
- 1 Green
- 1 Pink
You can download this gundam paper model here: ZGMF-X19A Infinite Justice Gundam Free Paper Model Download
For this paper model, we recommend that you use the material (Paper, Paint, Glue, etc.) to make. Here are Great Deals, and here are 100s of card making ideas. There is FREE sewing patterns that you may need.