This experimental aircraft was essentially two Bf 109F airframes joined together by means of a new wing centre section and new tailplane, both of constant chord, in a manner paralleled by the F-82 Twin Mustang. In the preproduction model, the right fuselage cockpit was faired over and the pilot flew the aircraft from the left side fuselage. Additional modifications included setting the main undercarriage hinges further inboard, with associated strengthening of the fuselage and modifications to the wing forward structure. Four variants of this aircraft were proposed.
One was an interceptor armed with five 30 mm (1.18 in) cannon and up to a 1,000 kg (2,200 lb) bomb load, another a fighter-bomber armed with two MK 108 cannons and up to two 2,200 lb. bombs. Both airframes were to be powered by the DB605 engine. A third and fourth were designed on paper and would be similar to the first two airframes but powered by Jumo 213 engines. Only one Bf 109Z was built, and it was never flown, having been damaged in its hangar during an Allied bombing raid in 1943. The project was permanently abandoned in 1944.
You can download the paper model template here: WWII Messerschmitt Bf 109 G-2 Fighter Free Aircraft Paper Model Download [Box] [Gavite] [Ge.tt]