This WWII tank paper model is the M4A3 Sherman, designed by Rawen. The scale of this papercraft is 1:100. The M4A3 is based on the M4. The M4 Sherman tank was produced in several variants and it was also the basis for a number of related vehicles. In addition, Shermans have been modified by several nations from modernization upgrades to complete hull conversions for another task.
M4A3 - Ford GAAV-8 engine; welded hull; 75-mm, 76-mm, and 105-mm guns. Users: US, France (small numbers), Nicaragua (small numbers). The M4A3 was the preferred US Army vehicle.
- M4A3(75) - M4A3 w/ 75mm M3 gun.
- M4A3(105) - M4A3 w/ 105mm M4 howitzer.
- M4A3E2 Assault Tank - postwar nickname "Jumbo"/"Cobra King" - extra armour (including 4" on front), vertical sided turret, but about 3-4 mph slower. Built with 75 mm gun but frequently re-armed by the using units with 76-mm guns. Grousers fitted to the tracks. Users: US, France (one vehicle)
- M4A3E4/M4A3(76)W - M4A3 w/ 76mm M1 gun.
- M4A3E8/M4A3(76)W HVSS (Easy Eight) - Upgraded with widetrack Horizontal Volute Spring Suspension (HVSS), fitted with the 76mm M1 gun. The new suspension allowed for more armor to be added.
- M4A3E9/M4A3(105) HVSS - Upgraded with widetrack Horizontal Volute Spring Suspension (HVSS), fitted with the 105mm M4 howitzer.
Armament: 1 - 76.2mm long gun
1 - 0.3" coaxial MG
1 -0.3" MG in hull
1 - 0.5" MG AA
Engine: Ford GAAIII, V-8 gas, 500 hp
Speed: 29 mph
Range: 100 miles
Weight: 32 tons
You can download this tank paper model from here: WWII M4A3 Sherman Medium Tank Paper Model Free Download