Please login in order to report media.
How to make a PAPER AIRPLANE (also called origami plane) that flies? On this origami tutorial, I will show you step by step instructions of how to make a cool paper plane [origami airplane].
Now! let's learn how to fold a paper airplane and make it fly well! This origami plane is a free one.
You can remake.
Jut give me credit for reinventing it.
I am TriKdanG, TriK Dang or simply Tri Dang [ Pronounce Tree Daang ].
I am a professional paper airplane and origami designer.
I create new paper planes, and I also love to improve traditional origami.
In addition, I am interested in review and flying drone and quadcopters.
Visit my YouTube channel, TriKdanG to learn more paper art and fun experiment videos:
• Easy paper airplanes that can be folded in 8 minutes: https://goo.gl/PV0QRq
• Long distance paper airplanes, or Paper planes that fly far: https://goo.gl/SmfuhJ
• Boomerang and flapping paper planes: https://goo.gl/CdcgG3
• Cool looking paper aircraft: https://goo.gl/VOJCCo
• Origami for Kids: https://goo.gl/p9CvTE
• Drone and Quadcopter Flight Test: https://goo.gl/w7aSCA
► DON'T FORGET to SUBSCRIBE to all of my channels:
• Paper Plane Channel: https://goo.gl/57dQly
• TriKdanG's Blog: https://goo.gl/NXSBdK
• Paper Art Channel: http://youtube.com/paperartland
► ABOUT the ORIGAMI:
• DIFFICULTY: Easy/Medium/Complex
• MATERIALS: Letter Size 8.5" x 11" [20 lb or 24 lb] or A4 paper [75 g/m²].
For some origami, you need to use Origami Paper [Square Paper]
• FREE letter size template : http://goo.gl/NyZMQJ
► FOLDING ADVICE:
You need to fold the plane accurately in order to have a perfect paper airplane which can fly well.
Also, be creative and adjust the plane if you need to.
► GET IN TOUCH:
Be the first one checking out my new paper airplane and origami design:
• Web: www.paperartland.com
• Facebook: http://goo.gl/iI7fou
• Google+: https://plus.google.com/+TriKdanG
• Twitter: http://goo.gl/0spBXi
• Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/trikdang/
• Instructables: http://goo.gl/HriHXS
► DONATION :
Every penny will help me improve future videos: http://goo.gl/R0nu69
► ETHICAL DESIGN:
DO NOT remake the tutorial of my own design model.
Most of paper airplanes are original.
If I got inspired from some one, I will mention that person on my video description.
Also, please, contact me (with valid evidence) if you believe any of my designs have already existed.
I will give credit to the inventor of the origami.
► TERM OF USE:
Note that All the contents (Except the music) on the video is copyright to Tri Dang (me).
This airplane is free to fold and play and remake.
► COPYRIGHTS © 2016-2121.