Please login in order to report media.
Easy Origami - Paper airplanes #20 - Spinner designed by Carmel D Morris
Wonder how to make a paper airplane that flies far? or a cool origami that you can interact with? On this origami tutorial, I will show you step by step instructions of how to make a cool paper plane [origami airplane].
Now! let's learn how to fold a paper airplane and make it fly well! This origami plane is a free one.
You can remake.
Jut give me credit for reinventing it.
DON'T FORGET to SUBSCRIBE to all of my channels: https://goo.gl/8vVe7O
* Popular Paper airplanes: https://goo.gl/B7HdLQ
* Easy origami for beginner: https://goo.gl/FyMIMN
*Jumming Frog Ver.01: https://goo.gl/cfdVvz
* Easy paper ninja star: https://goo.gl/pwCvKD
* Lucky star: https://goo.gl/pn1Mls
* Easy paper sword: https://goo.gl/QXgAFA
* Easy paper airplane that FLY FAR: https://goo.gl/V4cJzT
ABOUT the ORIGAMI:
* DIFFICULTY: Easy/Medium/Complex
* MATERIALS: A5 paper or A4 paper [75 g/m²].
For some origami, you need to use Origami Paper [Square Paper]
You need to fold the plane accurately in order to have a perfect paper airplane which can fly well.
Also, be creative and adjust the plane if you need to.
*Remember subscribe for more tutorial
*NEW VIDEOS EVERY WEEK