Please login in order to report media.
- Network connectivity to the MS Shared Queue
- Print queue created, configured and shared from the MS Server
- Virtual Print queue configured in PaperCut
- Java Runtime installed on the Linux box
- Ports: 9191, 9192, 9193, LPR
- Admin account (to install Java)
It is recommended to install the latest Java to run the PCClient software correctly.
The PCClient is not necessary (but recommended) to run if the linux user account is either an AD account or Internal account created directly in PaperCut.
Otherwise the PCClient give you an option to authorise print jobs to be send as someone else.
Extremely useful with generic account PC / multi seat PC kind of environment.