This building paper model is a TinPlate-Syle Store Fronts, designed by Howard Lamey and Paul Race. This includes not only a papercraft template, but also includes a tutorial with detailed demonstration of the production and tips.
What You Will Need
- Clean solid cardboard, such as from cereal boxes or posterboard. I especially like to use a thick cardboard, like the back of a writing tablet.
- Thick, clean cardboard or foam core for the base and roof
- Corrogated cardboard or foam core board for the foundation
- A sharp mat knife or Xacto knife
- Elmer's white Glue-All. A glue stick would also come in handy.
- Several sheets of acid-free white bond paper
- Light card stock for printing the graphics (optional)
- Gray paint for the base
- Acrylic paint or markers for the exposed edges of the cardboard.
- Access to the Internet and a color printer.
- Clear glossy acrylic finish to help give a metallic appearance and protect the graphics when you are finished.[via littleglitterhouses]