This gundam paper model is a MSN-00100 Hyaku Shiki (MSN-100, MSN-001), a prototype attack use Mobile Suit from the Universal Century timeline, appears in Mobile Suit Zeta Gundam and Mobile Suit Gundam ZZ, primarily piloted by Quattro Bajeena (Zeta) and Beecha Oleg (ZZ), the papercraft created by Yonggary, and shared by Kevin Chapman. There is also a SD version at the site: SD MSN-00100 Hyaku Shiki Gundam Papercraft; and also a MSN-001A1 Delta Plus Gundam Paper Model.
This mobile suit was initially assigned to Quattro Bajeena of the Anti Earth Union Group and remained in service until its abandonment during the end of the Gryps Conflict, following a confrontation between Quattro Bajeena and Haman Karn of the Axis camp. The AEUG space warship Argama later recovered the abandoned mobile suit, though it was given a completely new one. It was never assigned to a permanent pilot, though Beecha Oleg would serve as this suit’s recurring pilot.
The Hyaku Shiki [codename: "δ Gundam" (Delta Gundam)] is a mobile suit built by Anaheim Electronics as part of the “Zeta Project”. Originally designed as the MSN-001 Delta Gundam, the unit was intended to be a test unit for the transforming MSZ-006 Zeta Gundam by incorporating the “movable frame” technology found in the RX-178 Gundam Mk-II and back-pack wing binders for additional mobility, though defects in the frame design rendered it incapable of transforming to mobile armor mode. The Delta Gundam’s transformation capabilities would be used in the production of the MSN-001A1 Delta Plus while the gold armor was used to create the Hyaku Shiki. The Hyaku Shiki sported a gold-colored frame, utilizing a prototype anti-beam reflective coating.
When the Hyaku Shiki was created, the gold color on the alloy was not intentional. Instead, it was supposed to be what Anaheim Electronics called “anti-beam coating”. AE had anticipated the growing use of beam weapons like the Beam Saber, beam rifle and beam cannons which led to the development of anti-beam coating to armor. The use of the anti-beam coating for a mobile suit is very expensive, and thus, the Federation could not fund this. Only the wealthy individuals of Zeon such as Char Aznable (Quattro Bajeena) can afford one. As Char went under a guise during his time with the Anti-Earth Union Group, funds from his previous resources could be redirected and expended on the development of the anti-beam coating. It adopts a unique sensor called the Image Directive Encode (IDE) system, which emits a red pattern when scanning or during precision aiming. [Source: wikia]
- 60mm Vulcan Gun
- A pair of 60mm Vulcan Guns mounted on the sides of the Hyaku Shiki’s head. It can ward off advancing fast-moving targets with a high-rate of fire.
- AE/ZIM.C-BAZ-531 Clay Bazooka
- The Hyaku Shiki can carry a clip-fed clay bazooka manufactured by Anaheim Electronics.
- Beam Saber
- The Hyaku-Shiki had 2 beam sabers stored on the recharge reck of the rear-waist armor. Each saber is power rated at 0.4MW.
- BR-M-87 Beam Rifle
- The Hyaku Shiki carries a unique beam rifle derived from Rick-Dias’ beam pistol, power rated at 2.8 MW, powered by rechargeable energy cap.
- Mega Bazooka Launcher
- An optional destructive armament that can only be operated by Hyaku Shiki, it can powered by its support mobile suit, MSA-005 Methuss.
Special Equipment & Features
- Anti-beam Coating
- The first Mobile Suit ever use a anti-beam coating (ABC). The technology coats multiple layers of high specific heat capacity material on top of the armour that evaporates in high temperature. It provides a type of sacrificial protection against any type of beam weapon. However, due to its nature of ablating when defending against great heat, ABC can only tolerate a few hits to the same spot.
This Gundam papercraft requires the following colors of card paper:
- 8 Gold
- 2 Blue
- 2 Red
- 1 Black
- 9 Gray
- 1 White
You can download this gundam paper model here: MSN-00100 Hyaku Shiki Free Gundam Paper Model Download
For this paper model, we recommend that you use the material (Paper, Paint, Glue, etc.) to make. Here are Great Deals, and here are 100s of card making ideas. There is FREE sewing patterns that you may need.