This is a Axel Hair papercraft for cosplay, this paper craft is based on the game “Kingdom Hearts”, the papercraft is designed by EuTytoAlba. Axel, the Flurry of Dancing Flames, is the Nobody of Lea, and is Rank VIII within Organization XIII. He wields fire and enhances his weapons, twin Chakrams, with his pyrokinesis to unleash powerful rapid attacks. The Assassin Nobodies are under his control.
In Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories, Axel was the trump card for the rest of the Organization as a double agent in Castle Oblivion to keep track of Marluxia’s plans. In Kingdom Hearts II, Axel betrayed the Organization for his friendship with Roxas and acted of his own accord to try and help Sora, though he originally wanted to turn Sora into a Heartless to get Roxas back. Axel appears in Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days as a playable character in Mission Mode and one of the main protagonists.
Lea, his complete being’s original name, was revealed in the Day 358’s Secret Report and also mentioned by Saïx. Lea was friends with Saïx’s original persona, Isa. Lea, Isa, and Axel each appear in Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep and Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance, though Axel’s appearances are merely cameos.
Below is the video of instruction:
How to Cosplay As Axel from Kingdom Hearts?
- As with any cosplay get reference pictures, front, back, sides the more you can find the better.
- Most of the best looking cosplayers use wigs for Axel so I’d recommend getting a wig and styling it yourself or commissioning one. But if you don’t want to go with that road. Make your hair spiky using lots of gel and hairspray. Dye it red with temporary hair dye or semi-permanent dye. Remember to keep it out of your face. For wig styling Got2Be is the best brand. For wigs the best site is amphigory.com, a good Axel wig (needs to be styled) is Punky XL black to red.
- Green eyes are not required, but they are a nice touch. Contacts are usually the best. You can usually get a cheap green sample pair at your eye doctor.
- Have upside-down, purple teardrop shapes under your eyes. These are crucial.
- Axel has a sort of cocky, but fun attitude. Use phrases structured like “I dunno. That’s kinda not what I was thinkin’.” He doesn’t use full words most of the time.
- Try using some of the phrases he commonly uses, such as “Got it memorized?” or “Commit it to memory.”
- Using chakrams is not required, but it’s a good idea to have them laying around. You never know when you might need them.
- Axel has a moderately hot temper, so let those little things annoy you.
- Have a haughty attitude around your superiors. Don’t be disrespectful. Just show that you don’t necessarily like them all that much.
Try to get the whole Organization XIII together. You’ll have more fun that way.
- Carrying big sharp fire wheels around town might not be such a good idea, so, if you have them, save them for cosplay conventions.
- Don’t force your best friend to be your Roxas. They might get creeped out.
- Disrespecting your teachers and other superiors is not a good idea. Be respectful, but only to a point. Keep the cosplay out of the classroom.
Things You’ll Need
- Hair Gel (optional)
- Chakrams (optional) [via Maniac]
You can download this cosplay papercraft from here: Kingdom Hearts – Axel Hair For Cosplay Papercraft Free Download
For this paper model, we recommend that you use the material (Paper, Paint, Glue, etc.) to make. Here are Great Deals, and here are 100s of card making ideas. There is FREE sewing patterns that you may need.