These two cube craft paper toys are Junko Mizuno style Hansel and Gretel, created by scarykurt. Junko Mizuno is a Japanese manga artist. Mizuno's drawing style, which mixes childish sweetness and cuteness with blood and terror has been termed a Gothic kawaii or kawaii noir style. In addition to her comics, she designs T-shirts, calendars, postcards, and other collectibles.
Mizuno has stated that her work is influenced by shōjo manga works; this influence is exhibited through her use of bright colorization and the large eyes she provides for her characters. Her art has a decidedly pop-art and psychedelic flair, and a sizable proportion of her published work is colored, rather than the black and white format typical of most Japanese comics.
- Cinderalla, (Koushinsya, 1995); English ed. Viz, (2002).
- "The Life of Momongo," story by Norimizu Ameya, Comic Cue, (East Press, 1998); reprinted in Chikao Shiratori, (ed.), Secret Comics Japan, (Viz, 2000).
- Pure Trance, (East Press [Tokyo], 1998); English ed. Last Gasp, (2005).
- Hansel & Gretel, (Koushinsya, 2000); English ed. Viz, (2003).
- Junko Mizuno's Hell Babies, (Kenichi Kawai/Pan-Exotica, 2001).
- Princess Mermaid, (Bunkasha, 2002); English ed. Viz, (2003).
- Collector's File 002: Junko Mizuno's Illustration Book, (Viz, 2003).
- Little Fluffy Gigolo Pelu, (Enterbrain, 2003-2005); English ed. Last Gasp (2009-).
You can download the papertoys here: Junko Mizuno's Hansel and Gretel Cube Crafts Free Paper Toys Download