This gundam paper model is a GF13-017NJII God Gundam (aka Burning Gundam), the second Mobile Fighter used by Neo Japan in the 13th Gundam Fight, featured in the anime Mobile Fighter G Gundam and piloted by Domon Kasshu, the papercraft created by TANKUV, and shared by Kevin Chapman. TANKUV also designed GF13-050NSW Nobel Gundam Papercraft.
The GF13-017NJII God Gundam was developed in tandem with the GF13-017NJ Shining Gundam for use of Neo Japan's Gundam Fighter, Domon Kasshu. The initial plan for these two Gundams were that Domon was to fight the Gundam Fight preliminaries using the Shining Gundam, then switch over to the God Gundam for the Gundam Fight Finals. However, there was a big snag to this plan - the arrival of Master Asia and the Devil Gundam in the Guyana Highlands. The ensuing fight left the Shining Gundam crippled, forcing Neo Japan to launch the God Gundam. Thanks to a special device, Rain was able to transfer the battle data from the Shining Gundam to the God Gundam, making it combat ready.
The Gundam Fight Finals would see Domon practically rebuild his skills from the ground up as he fought his opponents. Many of his attacks, such as the God Shadow and the God Slash Typhoon were created to counter attacks devised by his teammates within the Shuffle Alliiance. The God Gundam would serve its purpose well, leading Domon to the Battle Royale match and his fight with Master Asia, claiming him the title of Gundam of Gundams. In the end, Domon would take the God Gundam into space, leading the final fight against the Devil Gundam and rescuing Rain from its clutches.
Like any lead Mobile Suit, the God Gundam is equipped with a well balanced arsenal. For long distance combat, God Gundam possesses four head mounted vulcans along with two tri-barreled machine cannons in its shoulders. In close range combat, God Gundam can draw its two beam sabres or deploy a pair of short range spurs on its forearms called the God Slashers. Like Shining Gundam, God Gundam was able to transform into a super mode in which it's chestplate opened to expose an internal power regulator and the wings divided into 6 spines that generated a ring of fire around God Gundam's back while the armor on God Gundam's forearms slid over its hands to utilise the God Slashers
The Gundam was also capable of numerous special attacks, some of which were improvised on a moment's notice by pilot Domon Kasshu. The main technique was Bakunetsu God Finger, an upgraded version of Shining Gundam's Shining Finger. God Finger's power was so great; it allowed God Gundam to plunge its hand into an enemy mobile suit and subsequently discharge its power in a secondary technique called "Heat End" that exploded its opponent. Other techniques included the Bakunetsu God Slash, Bunshin Sappou God Shadow, God Slash Typhoon and God Field Dash.
The most powerful of God Gundam's attacks however was Sekiha Tenkyoken, which created an explosive ball of energy that obliterated everything in its path. Domon learned the technique from Master Asia when they were trapped by a Gundam Head during the finals. It was the only technique that the Master Asia had not taught Domon during his initial training. During the final battle with Master Asia, Domon created an alternate version called Bakunetsu God Finger Sekiha Tenkyoken which is the Sekiha Tenkyoken combined with God Finger that allows Domon to project a gigantic hand of energy that seized and crushed Master Asia's Master Gundam in its grip. Another alternate version was created during the climactic fight with the Devil Gundam when Domon combined his power with Rain's to create the Sekiha Love-Love Tenkyoken. [Source: wikia]
- Vulcan Gun
- Machine Cannon
- Beam Sword
- God Slasher
- Bakunetsu God Finger
- An attack that focuses all energy collected by the generators on the core lander into the hand, and unleashes the energy onto an opponent, usually destroying crucial parts.
- Bakunetsu God Slash
- A attack formed by the beam swords on a high output.
- Sekiha Tenkyoken
- The ultimate technique develped by Master Asia. It focuses all power from the God Finger into both hands, and shoots it in a gigantic energy sphere. Literally, it means Rock Breaking, Sky Shocking Fist.
- Bakunetsu God Finger Sekiha Tenkyoken
- A variation of the Sekiha Tenkyoken where the God Finger is used during the Sekiha Tenkyoken and produces a giant energy hand that is used to crush it's opponent. Used only once against Master Asia during their final battle where Domon used it to overpower Master Asia's own Sekiha Tenkyoken and defeat him.
- Sekiha Love Love Tenkyoken
- A variation on the Sekiha Tenkyoken performed only once by Domon and Rain to destroy the Devil Gundam once and for all.
- Bushin Sapou God Shadow
- The God Gundam creates multiple copies of itself, confusing the enemy.
- God Slash Typhoon
- Forms a vortex of beam energy by spinning while using Bakunetsu God Slash.
- God Field Dash
- Choukyuu Haou Den'eidan
- Literally Super King Electric Shadow Bullet, the God Gundam is transformed into a energy ball, and launches itself at the enemy.
This Gundam papercraft requires the following colors of card paper:
- 4 Blue
- 1 Gold
- 7 Gray
- 3 Red
- 10 White
- 1 Yellow