This paper model is the Genesic Gaogaigar (Evoluder Guy + Galeon with original program), based on the GaoGaiGar Final OVA, the papercraft created by Goldenglue, and shared by Kevin Chapman. The original and most powerful version of GaoGaiGar as designed by Cain of the Green Planet, based on the power of the G-Crystal from which the G-Stone is derived. Its necessary components - the five Genesic Machines, and a copy of Galeon’s original programming - were stored in a gigantic G-Crystal at the former location of the Tri-Star Solar System. Portions of its design bear a resemblance to the design of Cyborg Guy in his Ultimate Armor.
The orange “hair” is actually a connected series of power batteries, and when activated can give a temporary boost in power. Guy’s Hyper Mode, for example, is powered by two strands of batteries. Genesic GaoGaiGar has significantly more than two strings of such canisters.
Genesic GaoGaiGar is protected by Genesic Armor, which seems to bear similar properties to J-Ark’s Generating Armor. Contact with it releases Genesic Aura, causing damage. In stark contrast to the normal green hue associated with the G-Stone, the Genesic Aura is bright orange in color, similarly to “THE POWER”.
- Broken Magnum: Original version of GaoGaiGar’s Broken Magnum. Though only the “fist” fires at the enemy, quite unlike other GaoGaiGar-type Mechanoids, it is vastly more powerful and longer in range.
- Protect Shade: Original version of GaoGaiGar’s Protect Shade, employing unfurling vanes on the “Protect” wrist. Vastly more powerful and wider in radius. Rather than returning the attack in pentagram form, as with previous Protect Shades, releases a burst of Genesic Aura on contact that destroys everything in a massive area centered on GaoGaiGar. However, this is also GaoGaiGar’s weakest point, as the vanes are prone to destruction, making Protect Shade unusable.
- Gadget Feather: GadgetGao’s “wings” split open for additional thrust and maneuvering capability, allowing travel through space and atmosphere.
- Straight Drill: Version of GaoGaiGar’s Drill Knee performed with the left leg, splitting its target apart. Unlike the original version, this attack is named in the series.
- Spiral Drill: Version of GaoGaiGar’s Drill Knee performed with the right leg, shredding its target apart. Unlike the original version, this attack is named in the series.
In addition to these basic abilities, Genesic GaoGaiGar can utilize a number of onboard Gadget Tools formed from its multi-segmented “tail”. These are as follows:
- Will Knife: Formed from the “head” of GadgetGao. Attaches over Genesic GaoGaiGar’s right hand. Mechanoid-sized version of the Will Knife used by Cyborg Guy and Evoluder Guy, with similar properties. This tool is further noted in official sources to be able to cut through dimensional rifts. When used on Palparepa, the Will Knife temporarily glowed orange - this is likely a result of channeling the Genesic Aura into the weapon, allowing it to more easily destroy Palparepa’s Loud G-Stone derived weaponry.
- Bolting Driver (A-Type): Formed from the two segments closest to the “head” of GadgetGao, which combine and attach in-line over Genesic GaoGaiGar’s left hand. Can employ the following “bolts,” creating variable properties:
- Genesic Bolt: Bolt with a diamond-shaped tip fired from the mouth of Galeon. Disintegrates targets in a wide radius.
- Broken Bolt: Bolt with a screw-shaped tip ending in a sharp point, fired from the mouth of BrokenGao. Causes “internal explosion” within a target.
- Protect Bolt: Bolt with a screw-shaped tip ending in a flat nub, fired from the mouth of ProtectGao. Creates a “Protect Film” with effects similar to those of the Dimension Pliers, Dividing Driver and Gatling Driver.
Unlike the Dividing and Gatling Drivers before it, the Bolting Driver can and does fire multiple times in rapid succession. It is also important to note that unlike previous Drivers, the Bolting Driver does not require GaoGaiGar’s left arm to be undamaged in order to attach properly.
- Bolting Driver (B-Type): Utilization and effect unknown. It may be that this was included so that Genesic GaoGaiGar could use the Double-Head Driver technique.
- Galeollia Road: Formed from the two sections of GadgetGao closest to the body. Requires use of both hands. Utilization and effect unknown.
- (Genesic) Hell and Heaven: The original, and most powerful known version of Hell and Heaven. Uses the center three segments of the tail, which split over Genesic GaoGaiGar and collect over both hands to create gigantic “claws” that are used with the ability, which is otherwise similar in nature to other versions of Hell and Heaven. When Evoluder Guy uses this ability, he speaks the full “Two Powers Into One” chant: “gemu giru gan go gufo, vitas!“
Despite the numerous differences between it and GaoFighGar, Genesic GaoGaiGar is still shown to be capable of using the GGG-created Gravity Shockwave Generating Division Tool Goldion Crusher; as its hand interface was designed for GaoFighGar, however, Genesic GaoGaiGar’s arm had to be smashed into the connector for an interface to occur, and even then it had to be hacked through Guy’s Evoluder abilities. [Source: HobbyDatabase]
This mecha papercraft requires the following colors of card paper:
- 44 Black
- 1 Blue
- 9 Gold
- 10 Gray
- 2 Orange
- 7 Red
- 8 White
NOTE: This version does not have mechanical details like the completed model in the pics folder. The version that we bought is plain, blank templates.
You can download this papercraft model here: GaoGaiGar Final - Genesic Gaogaigar Free Paper Model Download