This paper model is Vatshu (The Black Knight), Vatshu or called Batsh, a unique MH designed by Rowmiran Xbin, based on the manga / film / game series Five Star Stories, the papercraft was designed by One Star, and shared by Kevin Chapman. Batsh is designed to compliment fatima Est, whose MH control and combat gauges are increased significantly when she's co-piloting Vatshu.
This specialization increases the value of both Est and Vatshu, since when paired together they are considered a nigh-unbeatable team. For this reason, the individual headdliner that Est chooses as her master will become "The Black Knight", Knight of the Vatshu. Many headdliners fought over Est and Vatshu after their creation and even Dr. Xbin died under mysterious circumstances. The Black Knight will dominate the field of battle in Joker for over 1000 years before finally being put to rest with the death of its 5th owner, Grard Sydmian.
- Name: Vatshu (The Black Knight) or Batsh
- Type: unique mortar headd
- Meight: Rowmiran Xbin (pronounced "Crossbin")
- Nation: none (individual mercenary)
- Height: 15 meters
- Weight: 138 tons
- Output: 1.4 trillion horsepower
- Weaponry: The Vatshu is outfitted with the standard complement of MH weapons (lasers, machine-guns, missiles, spaads, etc.). In J.C. 2989, it is outfitted with a "Peidoll Spire". The Vatshu goes through a major re-design in the early 3000's after it passes to the 3rd Black Knight, Decors Weissmel, and is converted to heavy armor and upgraded with the latest equipment.
This mecha papercraft requires the following colors of card paper:
- 49 Black
- 2 Red
- 1 Orange
- 1 Gold
- 1 White
- 28 Silver
You can download this mecha paper model here: Five Star Stories - Vatshu (The Black Knight) Free Mecha Paper Model Download