* Please build your Papercraft design before you send it in to make sure it works. If possible include a picture of the completed model.
* Please put your name and website (if applicable) on your model! Your name will link to your site on your model’s download page.
* Please remember to mark your tabs and slots, especially if you have altered the template or added new pieces.
* There is no money involved in this and any submitted models posted to the site will be available to download for free.
* Please submit all work as jpeg, tiff, png psd, ai, eps, pdo or pdf – for image file at least 150 dpi. Â Submitting work in higher resolution or vector increases the chances of appearing in a Papercraft show.
* DO NOT just copy and paste a face or any other part into the template. All parts should be original art even if you are not making an original character.
* Please make the subject of any e-mails with a submission “Papercraftsquare submission”.
* Please do not send partially completed models.
* If you need to sell your special designs on papercraftsquare.com, please specify.
* Please send your work to the email ( papercraftsquare[a]gmail.com ), we will reply to you as quickly as possible.