This papercraft is one of Standing Stones, based on the game The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, the paper model is created by Corbak. The Standing Stones are upright magical stones located throughout the Tamrielic province of Skyrim. Legend tells of the stones granting special powers to heroes of old, giving them the ability to rewrite their fate.
There are a total of 13 different stones, and the author gives 13 textures for this paper model, you can change it if you like:
- The Warrior Stone: Combat skills increase 20% faster.
- The Thief Stone: Stealth skills increase 20% faster.
- The Mage Stone: Magic skills improve 20% faster.
- The Lover Stone: All skills improve 15% faster.
- The Apprentice Stone: Recover Magicka twice as fast; twice as vulnerable to magicka damage.
- The Atronach Stone: 50 extra Points of Magicka, 50% Absorb spells, -50% Magicka regen.
- The Lady Stone: Regenerate Health and Stamina 25% Faster.
- The Lord Stone: +50 Armor, 25% magic resistance.
- The Ritual Stone: Raises all the dead around you to fight for you once per day.
- The Serpent Stone: Paralyze the target for 5 seconds, and do 25 points of poison damage once per day.
- The Shadow Stone: Invisibility for 60 seconds once per day.
- The Steed Stone: Carry weight +100, equipped armor has no weight and causes no movement penalty.
- The Tower Stone: Unlock any expert level lock once per day. [Source: Original Site]
Standing at approximately 2 meters in height, the ancient menhir-shaped stones each display a different Tamrielic constellation carved into its body. A total of 13 stones are dotted across the land - one for each month of the year, except for The Serpent, which has no month associated with it.. The stones only seem to respond to certain individuals, but it's unknown what the qualifier for this is.
You can download the game paper craft here: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Standing Stones Free Papercraft Download