Rapunzel's healing powers are strong enough to turn any frown upside down. She wants to see the world, so take her with you on journeys near and far! [via Disney Family.com]
- Print out your princess on regular paper or cardstock. Cut out each piece with a craft knife or scissors. Do not cut along the dashed lines -- this is where you will fold the paper.
- Line up Rapunzel's back with her torso and glue them together so that the design is now two-sided. After the glue has dried, fold the bottom part of Rapunzel's torso towards you along the purple dashed line. Then, fold Rapunzel's face away from you along the dashed line across her shoulders.
- Take Rapunzel's chest piece and fold along each dashed line. Make each fold away from you. Glue the G tab and F tab to the back, white side of Rapunzel's chest.
- Spread glue on the H tab of Rapunzel's chest and press it into place on the H area on Rapunzel's torso. Make sure her shoulders are lined up correctly.
- After the glue dries, add glue to the I, J, K, and L tabs and press them into place. Hold the pieces together until the glue dries. You may need to use a pen or pencil inside her chest area to position the tabs just right.
- Fold each of Rapunzel's arms and glue them so that the design is two-sided. Make sure they are lined up before the glue dries. Attach the arms to each side of Rapunzel's body under each shoulder by gluing the E tab to the E area and D tab to the D area.
- Cut slits in the top of the skirt along the grey lines, opposite of where you fold each A tab. Fold each of the dashed lines at the top of the skirt and each A tab away from you. Starting from left to right with the purple side of the skirt facing you, glue each A tab to the back of the skirt piece next to it to create pleats.
- When you are finished gluing the A tabs you may find it easier to glue the C tab to the inside of the skirt before gluing the final B tab pleat.
- Finally, attach Rapunzel's completed torso to her skirt by gluing the white side of the tabs at her waist to the top of the skirt over the areas labeled K and L. The crease on the skirt should be in the back.
3D Rapunzel free Papercraft download