This papercraft is designed by Caps. Instructions:
- Adjust your printer settings to “Borderless Printing” or “Print to Edge”
- Models work best if printed on Card Stock rather than regular paper. Its a little thicker and stronger.
- Cut all parts with a straight edge and knife if possible
- Pre fold all folds along dotted lines. lining a rulers edge along the dotted line and folding paper over ruler makes a controlled fold- nice and straight.
- Use glue a little drop at a time. Be sure to spread glue evenly.
- Press parts you are gluing together tightly between your fingers until glue sets up.
- Do not try to glue all joints together at the same time. It’s easier to take them one at a time and move your way slowly around an open seam until its all glued.
- Complete each individule part and then assemble the parts into the complete model.[via xoneindustries]
You can download this easter papercraft from here: 2012 Easter - Bunny Till My Break Free Papercraft Download